|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, D/A, L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Current Draw:||0.6A||Air Flow:||880m3/h|
industrial centrifugal blower,
centrifugal fans and blowers
Low Noise Rail Transportation Industrial Fan Blower Filtering Ffu 225mm
What is EC technology?
EC Technology stands for Electronically Commutated and combines AC and DC voltages, which is essentially a fan with a brushless DC motor, bringing the best of both technologies: the motor runs on a DC voltage, but with a normal AC supply. DC motors already have low power consumption but if used in an AC application, the power needed converting AC to DC, using a bulky, inefficient transformer. The EC motor incorporates voltage transformation within the motor. The non-rotating part of the motor (stator) is extended to make room for an electronic PCB board which includes power transformation AC to DC, as well as the controls.
Energy savings with EC fans
Let’s assume a laminar flow workstation requiring 13200m³/h at 450Pa. This requires 4 off Ø315 backward curved fans. Now let us assume that this workstation operates for 50 weeks of the year and for 8 hours per day at full speed. During non working hours to maintain the work area, the fans are run at roughly half the airflow.
|AC fan||2800hrs @ 4 x 1.41kW = 5.64kW||15,792 kWh|
|5600hrs @ 4 x 0.62kW = 2.48kW||13,888 kWh|
|Total A||29,680 kWh|
|EC fan||2800 hrs @ 4 x 1.04kW = 4.16kW||11,648 kWh|
|5600 hrs @ 4 x 0.27kW = 1.08kW||6,048 kWh|
|Total B||17,696 kWh|
|A minus B||11,984kWh saved with the EC fan|
Six reasons that make us the ideal partner:
1. Our systems expertise. As experts in advanced motor technology, electronics and aerodynamics, we provide system solutions from a single source.
2. Our spirit of invention. Our 60 engineers and technicians will develop a solution that precisely fits your needs.
3. Our lead in technology. Our OFAN EC technology is setting standards worldwide. And our lead is your competitive advantage.
4. Proximity to our customers. At 20 sales offices worldwide.
5. Our standard of quality. Our quality management is uncompromising, at every step in every process.
6. Our sustainable approach. We assume responsibility with our energy-saving products, environmentally-friendly processes, and social commitment.
Contact Person: walter