|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 word days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Rated Voltage:||48V||Rated Speed:||3100RPM|
Parallel Ebm DC Centrifugal Fan,
1.3A DC Centrifugal Fan,
Black 48V Dc Blower Fan
Parallel Ebm 12v Centrifugal Fan , Compact Black 12v Dc Blower Fan
The facts about OFAN centrifugal fans at a glance
§ AC and EC centrifugal fans with forward-curved blades
§ "RadiCal" AC and EC low-pressure centrifugal fans
§ "RadiPac" EC medium-pressure centrifugal fans
§ Compact design with external rotor motor technology
§ Complete series for every application
§ 100% speed-controlled analogue or serial interface
§ GreenTech EC technology for high efficiency
§ Quiet operation due to optimised flow control and ingenious commutation of the EC motor
§ Perfectly matched components for easy installation: controller, motor, fan
§ Extensive range of accessories
Brushless DC fan saves the excitation of collector ring and brush, greatly simplifies the structure; not only improved the technology of motor but also greatly enhance mechanical reliability of motor operation and increase the service life
Brushless dc fan use a permanent magnet excitation, eliminate the loss of induction motor excitation currents; realizing the small loss an high efficiency characteristics
External rotor axial fans series product:
1. Compact configuration, convenient installation and credible running
2. Pressure high, airflow stable
3. Little noise, energy saving and highly active
4. Several speed rang, adapt to both frequency conversion and voltage transformation, speed changing active
5. AC single phase 230+/-10% vor three phase 400+/-10%V are alternative for voltage and 50hz or 60hz for frequency
6. Extensive application: can be widely used in refrigeration and ventilation fields such as duct fans and roofing fans.
7. The safety grade of this series if IP54 and the insulation classes are available among B,F and H.
8. The products have got the CCC certificate in China and CE approval in Europe.
Energy savings with EC fans
Let’s assume a laminar flow workstation requiring 13200m³/h at 450Pa. This requires 4 off Ø315 backward curved fans. Now let us assume that this workstation operates for 50 weeks of the year and for 8 hours per day at full speed. During non working hours to maintain the work area, the fans are run at roughly half the airflow.
Can we buy a sample for testing?
Sure, you are welcomed to buy a sample before mass order.
if the fans doesn't work well, what shall I do ?
If happens within one year, we will take in charge of the maintenance, or send you a new machine freely
Contact Person: walter