|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Simple packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, L/C|
|Air Flow:||4300m³/h||Curreng Draw:||1.64A|
centrifugal ventilation fans,
centrifugal fans and blowers
Replace Ebm-past EC Centrifugal Fans For Equipment Cooling Rated Speed 2600RPM
1. How does this affect energy efficiency?
1. Doubling the speed of a motor increases its power input by a factor of 8 so it’s very wasteful to run a fan faster than is required. If you can tailor the fan speed to match the demand, the potential for energy saving is huge. Even when compared to on/off operation, EC speed modulation is much more efficient.
2. EC fans can also contribute to increasing the overall efficiency of an application. In a cooling system for example, keeping the refrigerant pressure constant rather than having it rise and fall as fans switch on and off has been found to reduce the load on the compressor resulting in even greater energy saving.
AC vs. EC
AC motors are designed to operate at a certain point on their performance curve which coincides with their peak efficiency. Either side of this operating point, the efficiency can drop off considerably. EC motors on the other hand have an almost flat efficiency curve which varies relatively little across the speed range, a range which is not limited by synchronous speeds or as susceptible to voltage fluctuations as an AC motor. This makes the EC fan much more flexible in terms of being able to use the same product to match the performance requirements of different applications while still benefitting from increased efficiency
EC motor features reverse polarity protection, locked rotor protection and soft start.
· No additional protection such as contactors are required.
· Can be pre-configured to suit specific sensors and applications, and are supplied standard with 0-10V control input.
· A full range of sensors are available including differential pressure, humidity, temperature, air velocity and pollutant.
· Can be run as an independent ventilation source or integrated into most building management systems.
· Robust, galvanised steel housing and cowl.
· Quick release toggle clamps provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
· Can be mounted at angles up to 30°
1. How do I know which model I should choose
Please tell us the fans pressure and ofan and size of fans’ diameter you need. We will study and suggest you the right model.
2. Can we buy a sample for testing?
Sure, you are welcomed to buy a sample before mass order.
3. if the fans doesn't work well, what shall I do ?
If happens within one year, we will take in charge of the maintenance, or send you a new machine freely.
Contact Person: walter