|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Current Draw:||0.87A||Air Flow:||1400m3/h|
250mm EC Centrifugal Fans,
Pa66 Hvac EC Centrifugal Fans
Medical Industry Ec Fan Ebm-past With Pa66 Hvac Industry 250mm
The basic functions and performances of EC fan controller
1. Sensorless permanent magnet motor drive
2. Wide input voltage range, single phase 110-270V, three phase 250v-480v, 50/60hz
3. Power factor correction(PFC): Passive and active(IEC61000-3-2)
4. Soft start, adjustable acceleration, CVT
5. Design operating temperature range: -30~60 degrees of minimum selection(The device in accordance with -40~85 degrees)
6. Protection: over voltage, over temperature, over current, phase loss detection, communication failures.
7. The basic interface: 0-10V/PWM, RS485/Modbus, 4-20Ma
8.The basic parameters of field programmable: Maximum speed, minimum speed, maximum power, maximum current,
9. Constant air pressure controlling function
10. Embedded design
11. Electro magnetic compatibility (EMC)
· EC motor features reverse polarity protection, locked rotor protection and soft start.
· No additional protection such as contactors are required.
· Can be pre-configured to suit specific sensors and applications, and are supplied standard with 0-10V control input.
· A full range of sensors are available including differential pressure, humidity, temperature, air velocity and pollutant.
· Can be run as an independent ventilation source or integrated into most building management systems.
· Robust, galvanised steel housing and cowl.
· Quick release toggle clamps provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
· Can be mounted at angles up to 30°.
AC vs. EC
AC motors are designed to operate at a certain point on their performance curve which coincides with their peak efficiency. Either side of this operating point, the efficiency can drop off considerably. EC motors on the other hand have an almost flat efficiency curve which varies relatively little across the speed range, a range which is not limited by synchronous speeds or as susceptible to voltage fluctuations as an AC motor. This makes the EC fan much more flexible in terms of being able to use the same product to match the performance requirements of different applications while still benefitting from increased efficiency.
The available range of AC input EC fans is expanding all of the time. There are axial and centrifugal fans, forward curved and backward curved, single inlet and double inlet, single phase and three phase and they are often directly interchangeable with their AC equivalents. EC offers the OEM more than just energy-efficiency. It is an opportunity to bring new technology and functionality to their products. With ever-increasing demand for energy efficient systems, when it comes to fan based products, there’s no reason for manufacturers not to have any in their portfolio
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory which specialized in produce external rotor motor about 10 years. We accept OEM or ODM
2. How do I know which model I should choose
Please tell us the fans pressure and ofan and size of fans’ diameter you need. We will study and suggest you the right model.
3. Can we buy a sample for testing?
Sure, you are welcomed to buy a sample before mass order.
Contact Person: Mr. Walter Chen