PA66 EC Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan Blower Low Noise 133mm X 90mm
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
Detailed Product Description
||Sound Pressure Level:
centrifugal backward curved fan,
backward centrifugal fan
Pa66 Ec Backward Centrifugal Blower With Hvac Industry For Ld133c-230d3-00
Key Specifications/Special Features:
|Sound pressure level
ec centrifugal fans with backward-curved blades are used primarily for intake suction. Since most of the pressure build-up takes place in the impeller, there is generally no need for a scroll housing. The centrifugal fans have very good hydraulic efficiency and are ideally suited for high pressures. The centrifugal fans are used in applications such as central air conditioning units or building ventilation systems.
- Noise-optimized air outlet in scroll housing.
- Pressure-optimized blower
- shaded pole motor
- Impedance protected.
- Size: 133mm diameter X 90mm
- Material: spiral housing of fiberglass-reinforced plastic scroll housing base of aluminum sheet.
- Fully integrated electronic commutation.
- Protect against reverse polarity and locking.
- Direction of air flow: axial air intake, centrifugal air exhaust out of the outlet.