|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Current Draw:||0.76A||Air Flow:||760|
Air Purification Ec Centrifugal Fans 190mm 220mm 225mm Pa66 Eqjipment Cooling
AC vs. EC
1. AC motors are designed to operate at a certain point on their performance curve which coincides with their peak efficiency. Either side of this operating point, the efficiency can drop off considerably. EC motors on the other hand have an almost flat efficiency curve which varies relatively little across the speed range, a range which is not limited by synchronous speeds or as susceptible to voltage fluctuations as an AC motor. This makes the EC fan much more flexible in terms of being able to use the same product to match the performance requirements of different applications while still benefitting from increased efficiency.
2.The available range of AC input EC fans is expanding all of the time. There are axial and centrifugal fans, forward curved and backward curved, single inlet and double inlet, single phase and three phase and they are often directly interchangeable with their AC equivalents. EC offers the OEM more than just energy-efficiency. It is an opportunity to bring new technology and functionality to their products. With ever-increasing demand for energy efficient systems, when it comes to fan based products, there’s no reason for manufacturers not to have any in their portfolio.
3.Brushless DC motors have been around for many years but there has always been the need for a separate DC power supply. In applications using only an AC supply this introduced added cost and complexity. Then, in 2003, ebm-papst brought out an EC fan with integrated electronics which could be connected directly to an AC mains supply. In addition to performing the commutation, the electronics convert AC to DC and control the fan speed by regulating the power to the motor.
4.Put simply, DC motors are around 30% more efficient than AC motors because the secondary magnetic field comes from permanent magnets rather than copper windings. An AC motor consumes additional energy solely to create a magnetic field by inducing a current in the rotor. But this is only half the story. The use of modern electronics in controlling the motor has opened up many other possibilities which contribute to using less power.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory which specialized in produce external rotor motor about 10 years. We accept OEM or ODM
2. How do I know which model I should choose
Please tell us the fans pressure and ofan and size of fans’ diameter you need. We will study and suggest you the right model.
1. Warranty: 1 year warranty for all products.
2. Private Labelling: All of axial fans are able to be Private labeled.
3. Products Quality: 100% products inspection before delivery.
4. Just in time delivery: Normally, Lead time is 30 days.
5. Prompt customers Services: E-mail will be replied in 24 hours.
The basic functions and performances of EC fan controller
1. Protection: over voltage, over temperature, over current, phase loss detection, communication failures.
2. The basic interface: 0-10V/PWM, RS485/Modbus, 4-20Ma
3.The basic parameters of field programmable: Maximum speed, minimum speed, maximum power, maximum current,resonance avoid