|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Current Draw:||0.6A||Air Flow:||1050|
New Energy Ec Centrifugal Fans Ventilating Units 225mm Pa66 Hvac
What is EC technology?
EC Technology stands for Electronically Commutated and combines AC and DC voltages, which is essentially a fan with a brushless DC motor, bringing the best of both technologies: the motor runs on a DC voltage, but with a normal AC supply. DC motors already have low power consumption but if used in an AC application, the power needed converting AC to DC, using a bulky, inefficient transformer. The EC motor incorporates voltage transformation within the motor. The non-rotating part of the motor (stator) is extended to make room for an electronic PCB board which includes power transformation AC to DC, as well as the controls.
Advantages of EC technology
Very high degree of efficiency
Integrated controller (continuous control)
Very simple connection
Additional functions (pressure control, airflow, speed, temperature, air quality, etc.)
Smaller-sized motor for the same level of performance
Less power consumption
The basic functions and performances of EC fan controller
1. Sensorless permanent magnet motor drive
2. Wide input voltage range, single phase 110-270V, three phase 250v-480v, 50/60hz
3. Power factor correction(PFC): Passive and active(IEC61000-3-2)
4. Soft start, adjustable acceleration, CVT
5. Design operating temperature range: -30~60 degrees of minimum selection(The device in accordance with -40~85 degrees)
6. Protection: over voltage, over temperature, over current, phase loss detection, communication failures.
7. The basic interface: 0-10V/PWM, RS485/Modbus, 4-20Ma
8.The basic parameters of field programmable: Maximum speed, minimum speed, maximum power, maximum current,
9. Constant air pressure controlling function
10. Embedded design
11. Electro magnetic compatibility (EMC)
1. Warranty: 1 year warranty for all products.
2. Private Labelling: All of axial fans are able to be Private labeled.
3. Products Quality: 100% products inspection before delivery.
4. Just in time delivery: Normally, Lead time is 30 days.
5. Prompt customers Services: E-mail will be replied in 24 hours.
1. How do I know which model I should choose
Please tell us the fans pressure and ofan and size of fans’ diameter you need. We will study and suggest you the right model.
2. Can we buy a sample for testing?
Sure, you are welcomed to buy a sample before mass order.
3. if the fans doesn't work well, what shall I do ?
If happens within one year, we will take in charge of the maintenance, or send you a new machine freely.
If after one year, we will supply you the right parts to replace at low price.