|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Current Draw:||0.48A||Air Flow:||950|
Telecom Ec Centrifugal Fans Pa66 Eqjipment Cooling 250mm Air Purification
1. The basic functions and performances of EC fan controller
1. Sensorless permanent magnet motor drive
2. Wide input voltage range, single phase 110-270V, three phase 250v-480v, 50/60hz
3. Power factor correction(PFC): Passive and active(IEC61000-3-2)
4. Soft start, adjustable acceleration, CVT
5. Design operating temperature range: -30~60 degrees of minimum selection(The device in accordance with -40~85 degrees)
6. Protection: over voltage, over temperature, over current, phase loss detection, communication failures.
7. The basic interface: 0-10V/PWM, RS485/Modbus, 4-20Ma
8. The parameters listed in this catalogue were tested under standard condition.(gas density is 1.2KG/m3, temperature is 20℃)
9. The gas transported by the fan should be non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-explosive and non-sticky.
10. The centrifugal fans are divided into levoratation and dextrorotation.
2. How does this affect energy efficiency?
1. If two motors are producing the same output but one has a greater power input then you can be sure that the surplus energy is being dissipated as heat. If an application is designed to remove heat then it will have to do extra work just to remove the heat produced by the fan motor itself, so EC fans will improve the efficiency of the whole system.
2. EC fans can also contribute to increasing the overall efficiency of an application. In a cooling system for example, keeping the refrigerant pressure constant rather than having it rise and fall as fans switch on and off has been found to reduce the load on the compressor resulting in even greater energy saving.
3. Our Service
Safe-common necessity of company and customers
Excellent –worker and product
Efficiency-worker and product
Environment-enterprise and society
OFAN provides the most comprehensive services, includes: product diversification, against the clock delivery, documents support, and technical consulting service. “Customer is partner” is key to our success; ”Win the contract for customer” is our ultimate goal.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory which specialized in produce external rotor motor about 10 years. We accept OEM or ODM
2. How do I know which model I should choose
Please tell us the fans pressure and ofan and size of fans’ diameter you need. We will study and suggest you the right model.
3. Can we buy a sample for testing?
Sure, you are welcomed to buy a sample before mass order.