|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Current Draw:||1.03A||Air Flow:||1580m³/h|
Fresh Air System EC Centrifugal Ventilation Fans Gakvabused Sheet Steel 280mm
|Type||Nominal voltage||Speed||Power imput||Current draw||Air Flow||Perm.amb.temp||
EC Motor – Principle
With an EC motor the electronic circuitry stands in lieu of the traditional mechanical commutation meaning the right amount is being supplied in the right direction at exactly the right time providing precise motor control.
Permanent-magnet brushless DC motor within the rotor
The stator is driven by electronic switches (which replace the Carbon brushes), controlled by a microcontroller.
Electronic system (hall effect sensor or software is used to recognize the rotor position)
AC operated (230Volts Single phase or 380/480Volts 3phase, 50/60Hz)
Advantages of EC technology
Very high degree of efficiency
Integrated controller (continuous control)
Very simple connection
Additional functions (pressure control, airflow, speed, temperature, air quality, etc.)
Smaller-sized motor for the same level of performance
Less power consumption
· Constant pressure : Used in conjunction with a pressure sensor, the fan maintains the same pressure at varying airflow (ideal for ducted applications). Operates with forward curved centrifugal fans without pressure sensor and with backward curved motorised impellers with pressure sensor (Available on Ecofit fans).
· Constant airflow : The fan maintains the same airflow at varying pressure (ideal for filtered applications) (Available on Ecofit fans).
· 0-10VDC / PWM output : EC motors can be controlled by a simple, standard 10kOhms potentiometer on the integrated 0-10VDC output (Available on both Ecofit & Rosenberg fans)
· Hall effect : A tachometric output is available, which can be used for an optional alarm relay (Available on both Ecofit & Rosenberg fans)
· Pressure control : A pressure sensor can be connected directly to the Electronic of the EC motor. The pressure control is made by the integrated electronics. No additional control unit is needed. (Rosenberg Versions only)
· Master/Slave : This system is used when several fans are used together within a single application. The main fan (Master) is individually pressure controlled. The other fans (slaves) are then speed controlled by the Master fan : Slave Fans are always at the speed of the master fan (Rosenberg Versions only).
Six reasons that make us the ideal partner:
Our systems expertise. As experts in advanced motor technology, electronics and aerodynamics, we provide system solutions from a single source.
Our spirit of invention. Our 60 engineers and technicians will develop a solution that precisely fits your needs.
Our lead in technology. Our OFAN EC technology is setting standards worldwide. And our lead is your competitive advantage.
Proximity to our customers. At 20 sales offices worldwide.
Our standard of quality. Our quality management is uncompromising, at every step in every process.
Our sustainable approach. We assume responsibility with our energy-saving products, environmentally-friendly processes, and social commitment.