|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 word days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Rated Voltage:||24V||Rated Speed:||2800RPM|
brushless dc fan,
dc centrifugal blower
Intead Of EBM 190mm DC Centrifugal Fan With Eshaust Ventilation PA66
1. Several speed rang, adapt to both frequency conversion and voltage transformation, speed changing active
2. AC single phase 230+/-10% vor three phase 400+/-10%V are alternative for voltage and 50hz or 60hz for frequency
3. Extensive application: can be widely used in refrigeration and ventilation fields such as duct fans and roofing fans.
4. The safety grade of this series if IP54 and the insulation classes are available among B,F and H.
5. The products have got the CCC certificate in China and CE approval in Europe.
if the fans doesn't work well, what shall I do ?
If happens within one year, we will take in charge of the maintenance, or send you a new machine freely.
If after one year, we will supply you the right parts to replace at low price.
What about delivery date?
Product can be sent to you within a week if there is stock after receiving deposit or 100% payment from customer. If there is no stock, the delivery date will be 15 to 30 days.
Air performance curves
Our performance curves are tested in test camber according to DIN 24163 and refer to an air density of 1.2kg/M3. Testing conducted with inlet cone in airflow direction A, without protection guard
How does this affect energy efficiency?
1. Doubling the speed of a motor increases its power input by a factor of 8 so it’s very wasteful to run a fan faster than is required. If you can tailor the fan speed to match the demand, the potential for energy saving is huge. Even when compared to on/off operation, EC speed modulation is much more efficient.
2. EC fans can also contribute to increasing the overall efficiency of an application. In a cooling system for example, keeping the refrigerant pressure constant rather than having it rise and fall as fans switch on and off has been found to reduce the load on the compressor resulting in even greater energy saving.
3. If two motors are producing the same output but one has a greater power input then you can be sure that the surplus energy is being dissipated as heat. If an application is designed to remove heat then it will have to do extra work just to remove the heat produced by the fan motor itself, so EC fans will improve the efficiency of the whole system.
EC Motor – Principle
With an EC motor the electronic circuitry stands in lieu of the traditional mechanical commutation meaning the right amount is being supplied in the right direction at exactly the right time providing precise motor control.
Permanent-magnet brushless DC motor within the rotor
The stator is driven by electronic switches (which replace the Carbon brushes), controlled by a microcontroller.
Electronic system (hall effect sensor or software is used to recognize the rotor position)
AC operated (230Volts Single phase or 380/480Volts 3phase, 50/60Hz)
Contact Person: walter